The new advanced course is hands down the best course yet. There are a ton of markups on there that show you what you want to look for, and what you want to avoid when taking your trades.
With this advanced system, now You can spot opportunities left and right without the need for a traditional entry.
This course is also far different than other course, even other “advanced” courses, because you’re actually expanding your playbook, not just repeating what you learned in the beginner course, but with more content and strategy.
The Roadmap For This Course
To start, we will first review the A1 System – quickly!
This IS NOT a beginner course.
But it’s important to make sure we are speaking the same language before we dive deeper down the DIVERGENCE rabbit hole.
We spend time reviewing recent trades by breaking down the thought process of each entry and exit.
Looking at winning and losing trades will ensure we are speaking the same language going into the rest of the course.
After the A1 System Review, we will learn how to identify & draw Divergence.
Mastering the basics and gaining more understanding of what divergence on the chart is truly telling us.
Once we know what it is and where to find it, we will practice drawing Divergence.
D1 Entry & Exit System
Now that we laid a solid foundation, we can dive head first into the D1 Entry System.
The D1 is an In-Trend, Pullback signal
In this section you will gain a clear understanding of how to identify and trade profitable risk/reward opportunities.
You will learn how to…
– Identify a potential D1 entry
– Measure risk/reward for potential trade setups
– Interpret factors of probability so you can properly grade a potential trade
– Use multiple time frames to confirm or deny an entry
– Use the D1 System checklist before you take a trade
D2 Entry & Exit System
The D2 is a Counter-Trend, Reversal signal
– Details on how to identify and measure counter trend risk/reward opportunities
– Understanding of the exact parameters that factor into the probabilities of your trades
– Clear-cut entry and exit systems
– The D2 System checklist