What is the London Close Trade in a Nutshell?
You are probably on the edge of your seat wondering exactly what this strategy is all about? Well, it is not as complicated as you might think. You see, because Shirley lives on the West Coast of North America, she finds it impossible to stay up all night to trade the active London session (3AM – 8AM EST). Besides, she has a very active life as a grandmother, mother, wife and Realtor, so she had to adapt her trading to suit her lifestyle – not the other way around like so many other traders do. This strategy allows her to trade around the London Close which fits her schedule and is a routine she can commit to on a consistent basis.
Some of you may know that Shirley has been my student for many years. I can tell you first hand that she struggled for many years with her trading consistency. I still remember the day when she turned her trading around, almost 3 years ago. It was the day that Shirley discovered that she was able to successfully apply an entry technique that I had shown her called the “Noble Entry”. This entry technique works especially well when certain market conditions presented themselves at the London Close. She went on to experiment and refine this technique and has now perfected it.
I remember the e-mail I received from Shirley in which she told me that she had finally “cracked the code” and discovered the exact strategy that she was searching for all those years. And she has never looked back since.
Recently, Shirley Hudson and I will co-hosted a live training class during which time we spent 3 hours going over the London Close Trade Strategy step-by-step with 300+ guests. Watch the preview here. The exact same strategy that Shirley used to generate these incredible results was revealed in detail. We showed traders how they can implement this strategy in their own trading. The full recording to the event is now made into a complete video course.
Here’s what you will learn in the London Close Trading Course:
- The Theory behind the London Close Trade (LCT)
- The London Close Set Up
- Trade Entry Explained
- Setting the Stop Loss
- Profit Targets and Trade Management
- Setting Up Your Trading Day
- Tips & Tricks
- Questions and Answers
Who Is The London Close Trade Strategy For?
The London Close Trade Strategy is for you if you are:
- Wishing to participate more actively in the markets on a daily basis.
- A longer term, or swing trader, who would like to make additional profits while waiting for longer time frame set ups to occur.
- Only wanting to trade a few hours a day.
What Are the Benefits of the London Close Trade?
- VERY high accuracy (90+%), providing a nice psychological boost to struggling traders..
- Strategy based on a proven, REAL track record. No need to re-invent the wheel!
- Frequent trades, so more opportunities to bank pips.
- A very time specific trade, so no need to be in front of your computer for long hours
- Very well defined parameters, making the system quite objective
- A great way to add trades to your existing longer term strategy