In less than 10 years, I’ve gone from an 18-year old kid – fresh out of high school – with ZERO college degree – ZERO connections – and ZERO real estate experience – and became a millionaire by the age of 26, with over $120,000,000 in sales as a Real Estate Agent by the age of 27.
In this course, I’ll detail how I’ve done this STEP BY STEP, and how you can begin to replicate what’s worked well for me – whether you’re a brand new agent or a current real estate agent looking to expand your career, this will outline everything that I’ve spent years learning, and what’s led to over $22,000,000 in sales in 2017 alone – while still having the freedom to travel, take time off, and live life to the fullest.
1. Why the #1 Happiest Job in America is working as a Real Estate Agent (Forbes)
2. How to find and interview the best brokerage to work with
3. How you can find a mentor to help boost your success
4. How to get seller leads – even without any experience or contacts
5. How to get buyers leads – even if you’re brand new to the business
6. How I make $100,000 per year posting ads on Craigslist
7. Going over the ideal listing presentation
8. Common seller and buyer objections you’ll need to overcome – and what to say
9. How to build your business just by doing open houses
10. Nearly 100 other topics…
Real Estate has been the funnest career I’ve ever experienced, I’ve met the most amazing people from it, and it’s allowed me to be my own boss, make my own hours, work with the clients I want to work with, and the freedom to run the business how I felt best. By doing so, I’ve also made a considerable amount of money in the process, while also catering to everything my clients want – because customer service is absolutely crucial.
If you’re interested in considering a career in real estate, or currently work as a Real Estate Agent and want to expand what you’re already doing, I believe this will be a great place to start and I’m laying it all out for you to see what’s worked best for me and how I’ve built my entire business from the ground up.
Thanks so much!