A complete beginner’s guide to forex trading. If you’re new to forex or MetaTrader4, this is the class for you!
PoseidonFX CEO and former forex broker Joshua Garrison teaches the fundamentals of forex trading in this 23 lecture video course. This class is perfect for the absolute beginner to currency trading – teaching everything you absolutely need to know, and nothing you don’t.
If you’re tired of endless internet articles on outdated trading techniques, this is definitely the class for you! In this class you will learn:
- Terms and Definitions
- Basics of Using MetaTrader4
- Basics of Fundamental Analysis
- Basics of Technical Analysis
This is an excellent, comprehensive overview of all the skills and tools an absolute novice to forex trading needs to get started in the market.
What are the requirements?
- You will need access to a Windows-based computer to make full use of this class.
- A free practice account with the MetaTrader4 software (instructions on how to get one are in the course!)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 23 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- This class is an excellent prep course for my class How to Make Passive Income Trading Forex.
- This class will teach the basic terms and definitions you’ll need to trade forex.
- This course includes a comprehensive tutorial of the MetaTrader4 software.
What is the target audience?
- Absolute beginners to forex (or anyone needing a refresher)
- Anyone interested in learning the fundamentals and foundation principles needed to trade forex.
Joshua Garrison is an instructor at PoseidonFX currency trading. He is a former forex broker for FXCM and forex mentor and blogger. Joshua and the team at PoseidonFX are on a mission to bring efficient, sustainable forex trading to investors everywhere. Using a data-driven, proven approach to forex known as sentiment trading, he and his team at PoseidonFX have successfully taught hundreds of people how to trade currencies using powerful automated systems.
While he isn’t busy working or trading the currency market, Joshua enjoys playing the ukulele, writing short comedic screenplays, and exploring the US Pacific Northwest.